Friday, February 22, 2013

TFGIF

Ok, seriously guys. This week went by quickly but the afternoon is just dragging ass for me...

Yesterday we got what was supposed to be a super storm and it ended up being weak sauce. Maybe like 5 inches of snow accumulated so when I woke up I got the hubs on shovel duty.

My back has been kuh-illing me lately! Like seriously. Every afternoon around the same time it's just a sudden pain in the same spot of my back so I'm just trying my best lately to deal with that pain. And maybe, hopefully, get some sympathy chores done by the husband... or just sympathy favors. Such as having him get me drinks when I'm watching TV.

Of course the hubs had a really interesting comment the other day regarding my back pain:

"I think I would be better at being pregnant because I have such a high pain tolerance!"

 photo Yeahok-1.gif

Thanks for the vote of confidence there hubs.

Let's just say I've seen when parts of him get hit and he doesn't act so tough...

Anyways - TFGIF everyone! I hope you all have some fun plans!

1 comment: