Monday, November 18, 2013

Juxtaposition

What a difference a night makes.

Saturday night was honestly one of the worst nights of sleep I got since Nolan was born. Seriously, the worst. It was on par with those first nights when he came home and I barely got an hour in between feedings.

I don't know what quite literally possessed my sweet little baby but he was up screaming half the night. I couldn't handle it.

Luckily, Brian was around to help with the non-feeding parts of his screaming. And apparently, Nolan thought it would be a good idea to play at midnight instead of sleep so Brian took him downstairs to play on the swing.

Ohhhhhh my.

I'm still a little tired just thinking about it.

But last night was a breath of fresh air.

Last night, Nolan slept from 7:30-3:30 and then went to bed til 6:30 after I fed him.

It was like a vacation.

Please let this be the end of his sleep regression...

No comments:

Post a Comment