Friday, January 10, 2014

The "Bummer Box"

There is a big plastic tub in Nolan's closet that I like to call the "Bummer Box." It was aptly named for the feeling I get when I put an item of clothing in there... 

It's the place I store the baby clothes that he has already grown out of so I can make room for appropriately sized clothing on his hangers in the closet. 

So this cute outfit:

Goes into the bummer box when Nolan looks like this:
Bursting at the seams... 
The sucky thing is that he only wore that onesie once or twice before he grew out of it! 

I go back thinking that I wish I had him wear this more often, but that's not all I'd change. Now if I could do the last 6 months over again, I would take those fun pictures each month with the fun stickers saying how old they are, maybe even do a fun picture every day and make a video of his growth over a year. 

When he was that little I just couldn't picture him actually growing so big. Now he's almost 6 months old. And I already feel like there's a million things I'm doing wrong! MOMMY GUILT. 

So I vow to take more pictures, to read more books, and to play with him while he's this little. Because soon enough the rest of his clothes will be in the Bummer Box and I will be taking him to college.

2 comments:

  1. We have a box like that too, and I nearly cry every time I put something in there. Yesterday it took me nearly 5 minutes to snap an outfit because it really just doesn't fit him anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. college!! OMG don't go that fast!!! I hate the bummer box...

    ReplyDelete