Friday, July 17, 2015

Funny Memories

I can't remember if I wrote about this ever on my blog, but here goes.

One of my biggest fears for bringing Nolan to daycare when he was brand new... was that someone else would think that their baby was him and take him home.

I kind of chuckle at this right now... more for the reason that I thought a mother would accidentally pick up the wrong child and then I guess just raise him as her own? And never realize the difference.

For context, this was before Nolan was born and I thought all babies look alike, or at least similar enough because their features all smoosh together.

Now I laugh about this because I stared at my little Nolan for HOURS on end before sending him to daycare. I mean, sure he changed a lot in a short amount of time, but that's kind of a silly fear to have yes?

----------

In other news, Nolan had his 2 year doc appointment yesterday. He had a booster shot for Hepatitis A and needed a blood draw which was essentially a prick on his finger and the lady had to squeeze blood out until it filled a small vile. Poor lil guy. He took it like a champ though!

While we were waiting he found a stethoscope and played doctor. His finger over his mouth was occasionally "shhhh"ing me as if he had a secret. Maybe he knew he wasn't supposed to play with it... But it was harmless none the less.

Additionally, as he laid on the paper waiting for the doctor to come in I snapped this picture:


Which reminded me of his 4 month shot appointment:

Look how big he's gotten!

He's new 27 pounds 10 ounces, 34.5" tall, and a head circumference that's at the 90th percentile. Probably to hold his big brain.

That's enough for now, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I love the 4-month comparison!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mature height 69 inches (myth)
    eben

    ReplyDelete