Thursday, July 1, 2010

NSV

Hey guys, not sure if we discussed what an NSV is or maybe you forgot, but it's a "non-scale victory". I am wearing a pair of work pants today that I haven't worn in at least 3 years. I tried them on by accident today thinking they were another pair and they fit!! So I'm definitely feeling pretty proud of myself today.

Also, I was having a rough day yesterday but kept a clear head about myself when it came to dinner. My fiance and I decided to go out to eat and then go shopping. The decision came down to Red Robin which if you've read any "worst food in america" list you'll find at least one Red Robin entree on there. I didn't opt for the salad but just ordered chili instead, no calorie dense hamburgers for this girl. Checking out the calories just now I know it was a good choice (425 for a bowl) but I scraped off the tortilla chips and cheddar cheese that accompanied it. This wasn't too hard to live without, I often find myself omitting cheese on sandwiches and salads because I don't see the point of the extra calories. If I want something cheesy, it better be chicago deep dish or something similar in order for me to actually appreciate the cheese!

That's all I'm going to write today, I just wanted to share my good mood instead of sharing what I ate in boring detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment