Friday, May 3, 2013

Iowa Not So Nice



Pardon my french, but WHAT THE FUCK, Iowa?

It's May 3rd. Last week this time I was over the moon with the 70 degree weather we were experiencing, and just earlier this week I was outside wearing shorts and flip flops. Today there is accumulation.

And yes, it is STILL snowing.

View from my office... Enlarged to show texture.
This weekend is supposed to get warmer and we're going to get rain...

Ok, I get it. You're playing a joke on me, yes? Hahaha, you win. It was funny now...

Cut It Out
Oh Uncle Joey, somehow you bring light to everyone's life*

*excluding Alanis Morrisette

2 comments:

  1. so freaking crazy - SNOW IN MAY?! DAFUQ iowa?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This spring has been all kinds of messed up. We haven't had snow (snow in Tennessee? Ha!) but one day it will be in the 80s and a day later, I need to turn the heat back on because it's down in the 40s. I think Mother Nature needs to stop drinking.

    ReplyDelete