Sunday, September 15, 2013

2 Months!

Yesterday was Nolan's 2 month "birthday"! And today marks his 9 week "birthday"

I wonder when I'll stop counting his age in terms of weeks.

Anyways, 'twas a pretty rough day yesterday for us Cyclone fans. I didn't watch the game. Admittedly, I can't watch sports for 2 reasons. The first reason is that I didn't grow up in a house watching sports and therefore I get lost when watching them. Me being lost means that I'm bored watching the game and I can't contribute to any conversation with people watching the game with me. The second reason, especially for Cyclone games, I'm always bummed out when they lose. And since I have no real vested interest in the game itself other than the outcome, I'd prefer to not watch.

There, I said it.

But I DO enjoy tailgating!

I took Nolan to his very first tailgate yesterday. It was HOT. He was doing just fine at the student lot despite the loud music. They do say that babies love loud environments because that's what they're used to when they're on the inside. The hot weather did cut my tailgating experience short unfortunately. I was paranoid the entire time that some exposed skin of Nolan's would get sunburned. I covered him with a blanket and a hat which as you can imagine didn't help with the whole heat thing.

Let's Go State!
Tomorrow is a whole new first for me and Nolan. We are getting a babysitter for a short period of time in the afternoon. I'm doing something for myself and I've hired someone to watch him. WISH ME LUCK. I have a feeling that I'm going to be nervous the entire time...






No comments:

Post a Comment