Monday, April 21, 2014

9 Months!!

We had our 9 month photo shoot for Nolan yesterday! Our little model was super sleepy but we still managed to get some awesome shots!

Our little guy is now doing a lot of babbling including saying mama and dada (and starting to distinguish who is who!!), clapping his hands, playing peekaboo, eating solids - like REAL solids including a french fry which he loved at the restaurant the other day.

He is starting to give me quite the scares though, eating solids/putting everything in his mouth has caused a few near choking experiences. Probably the worst of which was when he put a rubber band in his mouth when I wasn't looking. He started gagging on it and threw it up while I was waiting in line at the post office. OMG what a scare. 

My big boy is very nearly starting to walk and and loves cuddling on me during nap time. 

His hair is starting to get to the "should we cut it?" point. I've resolved that I won't cut his hair before one year old though. And then I need to OBVIOUSLY get a clip of hair for his baby book. 

Without further ado, here are some of the faves from yesterday! Sorry, I can't narrow it down any further. 

Grandparents: Rest assured, I'll get prints of these made. Let me know if you want any specific sizes!

















3 comments:

  1. Omg the crawling pic in the pink and blue is amazing. Those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ones of him peeking through the ladder.

    He is too sweet. I just want to kiss on his cheeks and I know that's weird since we've never actually met, but I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's soooooo cute!!! (and stasy, I don't think it's too weird =)

    ReplyDelete