Thursday, May 29, 2014

What I'm Looking Forward To

This is going to be an amazing summer! I am so excited for a few big things I have going on in the next few weeks... here's my exciting agenda:

Seattle:
Gum Wall - Near the market - March 2012
I'm going to visit my lil bro and his girlfriend for a few days! I'm so excited to do the underground tour, drink beer, go to a baseball game, and visit the sites of the city. Possibly even doing a 5k if we can find a fun one to do :)

Las Vegas:
May 2010
With some of the coolest people ever - I will be visiting Sin City again to celebrate our decent into being 30-somethings. Don't let the age fool you. I'm fairly confident that we'll all act like we're 18 at one point or another. Except this time we'll all get a good night's sleep on a bed instead of sleeping on the floor.

Nolan's First Birthday:
The plans for this are extremely TBD right now. As it stands, we'll probably just have a small celebration on his birthday and maybe get some grandparents down for a visit. Dates are still flying through the air since it seems like something or another is landing on all the free weekends in July!

Summer Hours:
This is a continuous thing - I HEART that my work is, by design, much slower in the summer. So therefore my workload is lighter and I get to have a condensed workday. This means that I get to pick Nolan up earlier during the summer and we get to play outside and get things done around the house after work instead of just quickly slipping into a coma after the workday comes to a close.

I have a lot of other smaller things I'm really excited about this summer, but they're kind of boring to anyone unless you're me. But HOORAY for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment