Tuesday, August 2, 2016

6 Month Maxwell Man!

"Maxmaker Maxmaker make me a Max, find me a find, catch me a Max"

"I love my baby Max, baby Max, baby Max... give me my baby Max, baby Max, baby Max. CHILI'S BABY MAX RIBS.... Barbeque sauce"

Max-o-mill (instead of Maxwell, it's my way of calling him Maximilian)

All nicknames/songs for my little little man.

He is:

  • Putting all the things in his mouth (I need to vacuum) 
  • Pulling my hair when nursing, sometimes slapping me too
  • Waking up about once in the MOTN most nights
  • Smiles when he sees mama and dada
  • "Sings" and is finding his voice
  • Laughing at silly noises we make
  • Loves chewing on my phone... probably not good for the phone...
  • Sitting up for short periods of time unassisted
  • Army crawling


6 month appointment is this afternoon!!!

2 comments:

  1. omfg I love the first song - ALWAYS think of Mrs. Doubtfire!!!
    and holy-looks-like-Nolan in the last picture!!
    Happy 6 Months dude!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think about Mrs. Doubtfire too! That's the only reason I really know the song to begin with!

      Delete