Tuesday, June 28, 2016

New Gig!

First things first.

I GOT A NEW JOB!

It's a reservation coordinator position at Transportation Services at Iowa State. I'm so thrilled for this opportunity to actually show my skills as a leader and get a whole new list of responsibilities! I start on July 11th. The new position comes with a decent pay bump and it's technically a pay grade higher so it's a promotion booyah!

It honestly is bittersweet leaving the College of Business but I think a little more sweet than bitter to be honest. I'm really ready to make a change and the day to day at the CoB has been getting a little repetitive.

Songs currently in my head:Graduation (Friends Forever) - cuz when you're leaving a job you get graduation goggles (credit: HIMYM)
I'm just kidding... everyone was awesome!
ILLUSIONS, MICHAEL!
  • Don't You (Forget About Me) - HEY HEY HEY HEY! OOOOoooOOOOoooOOOOooooOOOooOOH
That fist, though.
I've got a lot of loose ends to wrap up here before I am officially out but I'm so excited!

1 comment: