Thursday, November 8, 2018

Super Quiet On The Homefront

Man, what do you say when it's been nearly a year since you last blogged? I suppose you bullet points the highlights of the year... Here goes!

  • Nolan is 5 and he "graduated" from daycare to kindergarten in August! He loves it! He is so excited about learning how to read and screams "sight word!" whenever he sees one. He's been able to identify "pizza" when written out although that isn't a formal sight word...
  • Maxwell is 2 and just so big! He's chatting up a storm and has his favorites of many things. Although they tend to be whatever Nolan has at the time. He likes singing songs like "you are my sunshine" and the TMNT theme song. He also likes it when I make goofy faces.
  • Brian is able to work from home at the end of the day now. He used to have to go back in to work for 2 hours or so every night to catch up on paperwork but recently they allowed him to start doing it at home through their laptops and whatever encryption they decide is necessary.
  • I have had a big year myself. Although I haven't talked about it much I am so proud that I've taken health and fitness very seriously for the past (almost) 2 years and have lost 50 pounds very slowly but surely. Oh I also started a new job which I LOVE where I do room scheduling for the university. Long story short - you have a class, I help decide where you'll be taught. It's kind of a superpower.
I'll write more when I can - promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment