Monday, December 18, 2017

Last Monday of 2017

Counting down... I have just this week until I get 10 full days off IN.A.ROW. 

I love working here. The pay may not be amazing but dang the vacation time is prime. 

My plans you ask? 

Well of course we have the upcoming holidays. 

Weekend Before Xmas:
  • Go to the library
  • Wrap presents
  • Play at the park
  • Grocery shop
Same old same old I guess. But this year for the holiday I am actually going to make some special food for the kiddos. Including Santa pancakes:
christmas santa pancake with raspberry and banana for kid breakfast

And holiday pizzas with star, bell, and tree shapes instead of the stockings pictured below:

For lunch we're probably going to go with the staple of peanut butter and jelly lest my 4 year old starve to death (what is it with picky toddlers?)

The week of xmas:
  • 25th & 26th - Keep kids home from daycare
  • 27-29th - Take kids TO daycare
Ok, let me explain... yes I'm going to be home those days but I have plans. Seriously. We're having the Salton fam over for the holiday the following weekend so I'm going to:
  • Clean the sh*t out of the house including having the carpets shampoo'd 
  • Do some spin classes (why not?)
  • Get my hair cut
  • LOUNGE
This is my one time of year where I can really get stuff done without having work looming over my shoulder. 

If I'm being real the list also includes:

In the criminal justice system sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.

TING TING!

Brian and I have concluded the old episodes are where it's at. I watched them at first when I was on maternity leave and was basically in a haze of sleepiness. There's a 60% chance I slept through the episode while they played right in front of me and a 30% chance I don't remember them due to exhaustion so it's like they're brand new to me. 

Stay posted for the Pinterest Fail post that is 98% likely to happen ;)

1 comment: