Monday, October 7, 2013

Back2Work

I didn't have to buy any supplies (other than pants to fit my differently shaped buttocks) to go Back2Work but I do have that feeling of newness.

I am officially back to work. I had to take Nolan to day care this morning and I officially sobbed uncontrollably while dropping him off. UGH my heart hurts.

But the real surprise is how well I'm doing AT work. I really feel OK here. Maybe it's because when I'm here I just feel like I did pre-baby. I am working and bringing home the beneys (my job doesn't pay a lot so Brian brings home the Benjamin's, I bring home the benefits)

Getting ready to drop Nolan off was hard. I had to remember all the things he'll need on a daily basis. He doesn't need toys, but I just realized I forgot his blanket... you know, the one that smells like me so he feels like I'm there. BAD MAMA!

I'm really thankful that I was able to work out an arrangement so that I can take a shorter lunch and leave a little earlier to pick up Nolan. ZOMG I can't wait to see him and kiss him soooo much. He's going to be like, "Muh-OMMMM STOP! Not in front of my new friends!"

Nolan and K - I don't know her parents yet so I'd feel bad naming her on my blog!
Check out my boy, such a ladies man! He is actually 4 days younger than the pretty miss laying next to him. She looks so much smaller than him!

---

Shopping is a problem for me. I'm constantly looking at Baby Gap's clothes. Seriously, someone needs to stop me. I can't afford that kind of clothing for my baby! CONSIGNMENT SHOPPING IS BETTER!

... but BABY GAP IS SOOOOOO CUTE!....

---

Ummm yeah, I'm going to celebrate my first day back to work with my husband and NOLAN tonight! So excited to see my little man... just a few more minutes... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment