Friday, October 25, 2013

Picture Overload

I have a hard time deleting pictures from my phone, my camera, you name it. I have to triple check that it's saved in some other media before I take it off of my memory card.

My brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 took the brunt of my picture taking these past few months. I couldn't update my apps and that's no good!

Anyways, after confirming that my pictures are being uploaded to Google Plus (AWESOME) yesterday, I cleared my phone of all videos and pictures. Additionally, I added a 32gig (megabite? I really don't know, it's 32 of whatever units of measure they are) to my phone so I can really go overboard going forward.

So without further ado, here are some phone pictures that haven't been seen elsewhere. OHHHH!

He can DRARRRR
I bought this chalkboard and liquid chalk as a photo prop. I already love it! It's fun to drarrrr.


Capturing the smile! Nolan & Daddy Edition
Nolan is getting soooo big! Every single morning it's hard to believe how chubby his cheeks are getting, or how he's getting too big for his sleep sack! He's growing up and now he's starting to discover his voice! I swear when he cries sometimes I hear him calling out for Mama!


And I've been trying very hard to get Brian to take pictures with me and Nolan. This was a morning photoshoot that consisted of me trying to get Nolan to stop pulling out my hair! I somehow smiled through it anyway.

 
This week I ordered a buttload of real prints to hang around and give to family. I also created a "pregnancy" photo book that I think will be kind of neat for Nolan to see when he gets bigger. And I'm doing a Nolan's First Year - "Yearbook" something that I want to do every year for him.
 
I thought back to my baby book and how there is no discrimination about what pictures went in there because back then if you took a picture it was a keeper because of the steps it took to take that picture. You had to develop film and hope for a miracle that you caught something worth saving. In the end, I'm pretty sure no baby pictures were ever thrown away because I was blinking or because someone's hair didn't look quite right. I'm holding on to that mindset with Nolan's baby pictures. There is no picture worth deleting and no picture worth keeping out of the book. Yes, I realize this means the book will be really REALLY thick.
 
I don't care. And neither does this stud!

So strong, standing up with minimal help!

Kick Kick SMILE!
 


4 comments:

  1. I love the gifs! My mom is having the same issue. I really need to delete. I made Olivers first two month book on shutterfly and it came out really well...only two months bc it was maxed out. I bet you have the same issue when you make yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's supposed to say my phone is having the same issue ha!

      Delete
    2. Oh I'm SURE that I will max out... what is the most number of pages you can do?

      Delete
  2. He is so sweet!

    We're going to start doing yearbooks as well. I remember being a kid and loving looking through my grandmother's photo albums. I want to have that with my kids (and hopefully grandkids).

    ReplyDelete