Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Unfortunate Addictions

I may be playing a little fast and loose with the word "unfortunate" but yeah - I've got a problem. It involves me and my baby. Specifically me spending FAR TOO MUCH on things he will look adorable in. So every time that Baby Gap sends me an email I cringe on the inside because it means I have to OF COURSE look at their website and have an inner battle where I figure out whether or not I want to spend far too much money for a pair of jeans that he won't wear that often because I only ever put him in PJs

Aunt Amy Love!
Since it's been a few weeks since my last post, a picture heavy blog is in order. So let me walk you through the past 2ish months!

A few weeks back my Mom gave Nolan his present - a CUSTOMIZED bookshelf which she burned/painted herself.


Pay no attention to the fact that I never give 2 thoughts about how I look, even for pictures! For the record, those tank tops are a nursing mother's must have (Target, they have clippy straps for quick access *wink wink*)

View from top
Front
Top Right Angle
Top Left Angle "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good"
I bought a hat that is supposed to be for a 2 year old because that's the smallest I could find... Look at how this kid rocks the conehead look:

Welcome Grandma Lynn!!

"Ya know, Dad, this hat is like really warm and kinda big. You've gotta talk to mom."
Grandma Becky has come over and babysat for us while we went to a freeeeeeeezing cold tailgate. I'm sure she enjoyed watching Nolan more than I enjoyed freezing my butt off while pumping in the car, in the front seat, while people (drunk people) wandered by. HELLOOOO NURSE!

She's blinking... whoops
OK I LOVE THESE PICTURES! These are from Thanksgiving at Grandma Becky's. How often do you get a smiling picture? Let along one where he's sooo cuddly with Grandma?

OMG I could just melt.
Of course I got a little creative one day.
Don't worry Sanctimommy, I left him unattended after this so I could drink some booze. 
Santa wasn't as nice in person as you might think. For starters he didn't actually say "ho ho ho" nor did he tuck his pant leg in for the photo. I even tried to get him to play along and I asked him if Nolan had been naughty or nice and he barely muttered that he was (of course) on the nice list.

Ohhhh how I judge.

Moving right along... Nolan has started eating solids... or wearing them at least!

You took a picture? Uncool Mom!
To be honest, Nolan looks the best when he's not wearing anything at all ('cept a diaper... he's not trustworthy enough to be sans diaper yet)

He's a strong tummy timer!

He loves being tickled.

And of course neglected.
I only joke about the neglect. Yes, I posed him with xmas lights for pictures. Some people have posted similar stuff on facebook and get reamed out for not taking care of their baby. For the record, I was with him the whole time, and the thing about me getting a drink above is a joke. #disclaimer
My little buddy dressed as Wilson in a DIY halloween outfit. 
So I shall leave you here. Coming soon: Hopefully a bunch of blogs because I'm getting TWELVE days off starting Friday at 4ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment