Thursday, June 12, 2014

Christmas in June

a·dult [uh-duhlt, ad-uhlt]
noun
1. A stage in your life when you don't care how many presents under the tree have your name on it.

When did it get to be that by the time my birthday or christmas rolls around that I literally can't think of something fun that I want? My new christmas really is when I get packages in the mail from Amazon and I carefully watch the tracking every morning for longer distance packages such as from Shutterfly and The Gap.

At this moment, I have at least 4 different packages coming my way. When I see a box at my doorstep it will honestly be a little like christmas. What did I get today?

Well right now, I'm expecting a father's day present for Brian, and 3 separate packages from The Gap. I won't elaborate on the father's day present because I want it to be a surprise, but The Gap... yeah let's just say I spent a lot of money online shopping the other day looking for the perfect outfits for the three of us for our first ever professional family portrait session next month.

Out of laziness I ordered a lot of clothes from The Gap in different sizes knowing that I would HAVE to return some of them. Online returns aren't my favorite thing (repackaging, putting in the mail with a prepaid sticker... who has time for that? *end sarcasm*)

Our photo session will be on campus - so hopefully we'll have nice weather!

-----------

Speaking of adult/growing up... look at this little guy!

MOAC57 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

The best present ever is getting to watch this little boy grow up. He's getting so big and he's officially a walker now! He started off with 1-2 steps at a time and he's already increased big time to this. I'm pretty sure we'll have a runner by the time his 1st birthday rolls around!

-----------

Now I'm off to online shop for birthday presents for my little guy. Ohhhh this kid is going to be SO spoiled.

1 comment:

  1. ZOMG that video!!! I can't believe he's walking like that!! (Eric is jealous... lol)

    ReplyDelete