Friday, March 6, 2015

Coming up with ways to torture my son...

It's not as bad as it seems!

I have a bad case of Friday brain which, if you've had it, means that you can't focus on the real topic at hand and instead think about things well in the future and are totally ok with it.

Today I'm thinking about my brother's wedding which is...

190 Days Away!

So back on the subject of torturing my toddler.

I swear you don't have to call CPS on me... I'm talking about getting a TUX for him for the wedding. The torture being putting a 2 year 2 months baby into a tux.

I'm exploring my options and I thought I'd be able to find a used tux on ebay but apparently there are a ton of new and pretty cheap options.


Dressing Nolan comes with challenges, mostly being that he can't stand sleeves for some reason so I think putting a vest, tie, jacket combo might be a little bit over the top for him. But imagine the PICTURES we could get!

In other news, I've been bitten by the Carters bug once again and am currently online shopping for a fun summer wardrobe for my little man including plaid shorts and polos. COME ON SUMMER! I can't wait til the warmer weather when little man and I can go to the park more often and play in the backyard without coats on.

Also...

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. there is nothing cuter than little boys all dressed up... =P can't wait for the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete