Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sesame Street

It's probably a good thing I can be so easily entertained.

I've been having a few hard days recently and I'm not even kidding you, I'm voluntarily watching Sesame Street videos to cheer me up. These two are totally my faves.

There's something about puppet feet stomping that totally makes me giggle...


Clap clap - What's the letter?

Sesame Street is without a doubt my favorite kids show. It's far superior to Dora the Explorer which i tried watching to give Nolan some lessons on how to speak Spanish. But, holy geebus that show is boring and repetitive.

You might watch these videos and go "How does she stand these videos?" - well I'll tell you. You watch them probably like 4 times and then you're hooked. And all the sudden you're going "The number of the day, I will bring to you... the number of the day is..... TWO - so that's the number STOMP STOMP that's the number STOMP STOMP" and realize you're smiling and don't even care that you've got these kiddy songs in your head.

You're welcome.

1 comment: