Monday, March 23, 2015

The only solution is: SHOPPING

The other day I double payed my credit card. Which means that instead of carrying a balance I'm actually currently holding a negative balance... meaning that the credit card company essentially owes me money.

In the amount of $1500.

I'm stupid.

Anyways, since I don't believe that the credit card company is going to up and send me a check I feel the only solution here is shopping to reduce the credit that my card currently has.

So I took to etsy.



And yes, these are Nolan sized shirts.

Funny enough, they have 2T shirts then bump up to 4T shirts. So I made a judgment call and ordered the 4T knowing that my little man looks adorable in shirts that are too big for him. And that they'd last longer in theory.

The top one with the bike looks really similar to one that Brian got my brother for xmas this year. I thought Nolan could be Christian's mini-me. The bottom one is a map of Seattle which I just think will be cute for Nolan to wear when we're in Seattle for C's wedding in... 173 days! Not that I'm counting or anything...

1 comment: