Friday, June 5, 2015

Forward Facing Update

Nolan's been forward facing for less than a week now and I think it's safe to say that he really enjoys it! Most noticeably, he's able to see things out the window as we drive by as opposed to staring at the back of the car seat. We find that he gets a lot of joy out of seeing the buses drive by!

I suppose there really isn't THAT much to update about being forward facing now. Other than the obvious benefits, it's just nice that it works out so easily and that Nolan doesn't seem to dread car rides.

We've had 2 swimming lessons this week!


One time with Brian in the water and yesterday with me in the water. He really seems to be enjoying it! They have little toy duckies that he loves to play with in particular. The only problem is that the pool isn't heated and we're both shivering by the time the lessons are over!

Next week we have swimming lessons AND tumbling. I'm extra super excited for tumbling!!

While grocery shopping this week, Nolan got a little creative with his seating arrangement.

And no, he's not sleeping here, he just happened to have his eyes closed for a moment while I got this picture. I took several others but they were blurry :) It was funny walking down the aisles with little feet sticking out instead of a toddler head and shoulders. I got some smiles from the people as I walked by. I don't know how people with 2 kids ever get anything done at the grocery store. Nolan is a full time job!

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great weekend! TGIF, amirite?

No comments:

Post a Comment