Monday, June 1, 2015

Writers Block


It's Monday again... and with no real direction I'm writing a blog for you to enjoy.

Let's see, this weekend was nice and relaxing. We took Nolan to Reiman Gardens to check out the Butterfly Wing which he loves! And then we explored the rest of the garden afterwards. It was a really nice day, perfect for just getting some fresh air and light exercise by walking around a bunch.

Nolan didn't want to sit for pictures.

In true stinker fashion, he was getting territorial over the benches and "pushed" me off of them... TWICE!

We also put him in a forward facing position in his car seat.


Relax ok? Seriously it was a battle getting him into his rear facing car seat now, his legs were far too long and he's almost 2. But yeah, it is a semi-controversial move to do so before the 2 year mark, but at this point it seemed arbitrary considering the fight that we had every time we put him in the car.

Now it's really nice to be able to turn around quickly and see what's going on. Is he choking? Nope! Good.


For the record, he actually smiled at the change but this was the best I could do picture-wise.

Also, and this is freaking crazy... we went to the grocery store yesterday and as we were walking in we saw a 3 foot long SNAKE in the parking lot!!!!! A REAL SNAKE.

I stopped dead in my tracks and said "OH GOD IS THAT REAL!?"

Brian said he didn't see what I was talking about and thought I was just overreacting to something. Then he saw the LIVE SNAKE writhing it's way towards the back of the parking lot.

The grocery store is across the street from a pet store, so I'm fairly certain that's where the snake came from. To cement this theory, I saw a woman get a paper back from the grocery store and then as I brought Nolan to the car I saw her and someone else putting something into a bag which I swear I saw a little snake tail sticking out of it. And they walked across the street to go back to the pet store.

Sorry I didn't take a pic guys, This was one of those times where I just kept on movin'

1 comment:

  1. a loose snake?! aaaack!!! (Button "pushes" me off the couch now and then, or will even say, "momma - OFF!") pushy toddlers!

    ReplyDelete