Sunday, October 4, 2015

ULTRASOUND PHOTOS!!

It's been darn near a month and I'm just now posting pictures about our ANATOMY SCAN! I haven't formally said anything on my blog about how great it all went!

Everything is healthy as you could ask for. Baby is measuring right on track for my due date and everything looks perfect! Perfect kidneys, heart, brain, bones, spine, no cleft palate, no sign of any other abnormalities at all. I'm so thankful that we're having another healthy baby. 

Of course baby was shy for a while with legs crossed and we weren't sure if we were even going to be able to tell what we were having. But eventually we finally got a good shot and we're having a BOY! Ultrasound pictures that prove this were removed because it's really weird to post baby "parts" on facebook. But Nolan is going to have a baby brother and we couldn't be more excited!

Yesterday with Nolan I went through his old clothes and sorted stuff that would work for a winter baby. Of course everything that I sorted through was so freaking adorable and I got excited for baby boy to wear it too - even just the short sleeved newborn stuff. I did buy some new stuff for the baby to keep him warm in the cold... I even bought just a few newborn things even though I'm fairly certain we'll have another 8+ pound baby who will quickly be in 3 month sized clothing before I know it.

So without further ado, here's pictures of our newest little man!




















1 comment:

  1. I know I'm late posting this comment but - ABOUT DAMN TIME! =)
    HAI BABY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete