Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Me and my boys

This house has been sick lately. I had mastitis, Nolan pink eye (twice), all of us had the flu... Ugh. But today I'm feeling like my head is above water as far a health and responsibilities go.

Nolan has been home 3/5 "school days" the past few weeks making me paranoid that daycare is thinking we're keeping him home to hide abuse or something (I've been watching a lot of law and order svu). 

Right now I just feel pretty happy holding my boys all squeezed onto the same little recliner. These little butts are nice and tiny so we can all share the same chair, but they're going to grow up soon enough and be content in their own chair. It's one of those days where I'm thankful that we're all under one roof because one day they're going to go to college and/or move out and I won't have us all together anymore.

Before I finished typing that last sentence Nolan just climbed off my lap and started screaming that he wants yogurt...

1 comment:

  1. look at you having them off and married already!! =)

    ReplyDelete