Thursday, June 16, 2016

Some Happiness

I'm not going to lie, there has been some incredibly sad stuff in the news lately. At this point, my heart can't take any more sadness and I'm cutting myself off from the news including facebook and reddit for 24 hours and we'll go from there. I don't mean to be insensitive but sometimes your heart can only take so much and I'm at the maximum capacity for sadness before I cry uncontrollably.

Sooooo this blog is a happy update with photos! We could all use a little cheer, right?

This week my mom came to help watch the kiddos for a few days which was really fun! Nolan and Maxwell stayed home with her on Tuesday/Wednesday. Nolan got a little haircut (photos forthcoming) and Maxwell is just working on regrowing his bald patch.

It's been hot, this kid is sweaty 

Nolan is naked in this photo. 

Smiles Davis

Trying to eat his fist!

The only photo I got from this week (the above were from the week prior)

Some more happy news... I get to see Christian this weekend! It'll be for like 3 seconds, but I still get to see him which makes me happy! Maxwell and I are driving to Iowa City to spend the morning with C while he's in between weddings (a Friday and Saturday night wedding - YIKES). It'll be my goal to take a lot of photos while we're all together. I decided to keep Nolan behind because it'll be a lot of driving for one day. I think Maxwell will handle it ok because he can (hopefully) fall asleep on the car ride.

Monday starts our nanny! I'm THRILLED but I'll be bleeding money for a while as nannies are way more expensive than what I'm used to. But I hope to get her familiar with how to drive my car so she can take the kiddos around while I'm at work. We'll see how that works out though.

In case you were wondering if I'm still annoyed with daycare. Yes, I am. They are sloppy and disorganized and I'm tired of them spelling Nolan's name wrong and calling Maxwell "Maxy"



1 comment:

  1. omg. the naked picture... what is with naked toddlers?! =P

    ReplyDelete