Monday, October 10, 2016

I didn't even recognize you!

Seriously, I just went on my blog and was like "I don't remember making a new banner for my page!"

For nostalgia's sake it currently looks like this:
It's Always Awesome on Easley Street

The pictures were taken from a photoshoot we did as a family this July and Maxwell's was from his 6 month photoshoot. Nolan's picture reminds me of Uncle Christian a lot! I think the outdoor lighting gave his hair a reddish hue.

I love my babies. I can't say it enough. They are the best thing I've ever done.

Tonight I have the privilege of picking them up from daycare. How much fun is that? If you pick your kids up from daycare, then you know why that's the best part of the day. I look forward to it like crazy. There's just a really cool feeling when you see your baby/toddler playing and having fun and then you say their name and they light up and start their way towards you!

Maxwell is a mover and a shaker now, completely mobile and starting to stand on his own for 3-4 seconds at a time. He CAN crawl up stairs but he doesn't often get the opportunity. I personally like to hold him with his little feet touching the stairs and then he "jumps" up the stairs by me lifting him from one stair to the next. He is a smiler. The picture above really captures his mood. This baby is always happy. Except when he's hungry or sleepy!

Nolan is really learning a ton. The other morning I heard him singing in his room. He was quietly singing the ABC's to himself. He also has learned how to find his "own phone" (my old phone from before that I let him play games on) after he's done with his nap so he can get some uninterrupted surprise egg video time. Potty training is going along a little better now that I've really coughed up some cash and bought the bribe toys of a lifetime. Fashems/Mashems - whatever you call it. He goes nuts over them.

Image result for mashems finding dory

I'm bribing him with a fashem for whenever he goes #2 in the toilet instead of his pants. Sorry future Nolan for when your significant other reads this. I mean to say, I'm bribing him for doing the dishes and vacuuming his bedroom... yeah, that's what I'm doing.

In other news. Brian and I are officially really into playing Pokemon. Alright, to be perfectly fair my obsession is waning a little, but it's still really fun to play. Brian and I will take turns going to campus after the kids are in bed to hunt 'mon and get more pokeballs.

Photo dump!

Maxwell's in his carrier, but it looks like I'm holding a potato sack that I put a hat on

Safe to say Nolan loved the pumpkin patch again!

A combine slide

We found it! "Orange" the pumpkin

I love these two. They are buddies through and through. 

Checked out a fire station over the weekend... you try taking a picture of a toddler eating a cookie and getting a smile

He met "Marshal" from Paw Patrol ;)

He's 8 months old now!

Nolan wanted in on the photo fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment