Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010!

Well that was a fantastic New Years Eve, eh? Eh??? Well I suppose it's about time to spill the beans that I HATE NYE! I celebrated by boycotting the event and being in bed around 11:50pm. I did, however, have champagne - because that's about the only reason that it's cool to celebrate NYE.

I have to apologize for missing about 3 weeks worth of awesome writing, I know I need to do this more and believe me I have been inspired but due to a lack of time plus shear laziness, I took a bit of a break!

Since I last wrote to everyone, I went to my hometown for Christmas with the fam, and actually on Christmas can you believe it! I took off 2.5 days for the occasion resulting in a 6 day weekend for me. That's a lot of playing with cute niece/nephews!

I've got a choppy writing style today so I'm gonna call it a quits and start watching Wedding Singer on TV. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment