Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whattup!

Ok, quick blerb here - I weighed in my first official weigh in since I started back on weight watchers.

DOWN 5.2 POUNDS, yeah that's right, in ONE WEEK!

I know that it's not healthy to maintain losses like that, I'm really shooting for 1-2 each week. I guess this is really working for me so far though.

Challenges this week - The weekend...
I have plans to get either dinner or drinks or both with an old co-worker tomorrow night, this usually means 7 beers.
I have plans on Saturday to drink with some friends too at my place...
Well, here's the game plan - as hard as this is going to be, I'm going to shoot for no more than 4 beers each night. This will help me 2 ways - first, no empty calories from beer, second, fewer "bad decisions" (ie eating 4 slices of pizza).

So yeah, week 1 - a HUGE success!

1 comment:

  1. Great job!!! Are you excersing too? Go run for 40 mins & that will burn those 4 beers off!! YEAH Elizabeth!!

    ReplyDelete