Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Don't have much time for this one...

Sorry I have been super busy this week!!! I meant to update on Thursday or by the weekend at least to give you my weigh in update. Don't worry, the delay doesn't mean it was bad news! I was down 1.8 pounds this week for a total of 7 pounds!!!! Wow, I'm very impressed with the program and definitely sticking to it.

My mantra is something to the tune of "every day you start over". I say this because we all have the tendency to just say **** it and just go crazy with the snacking. Since you already feel like you blew it, why not just eat more? Yikes, that's something that can't happen anymore!!!

Anyways, the reason I didn't get a chance to update was because I went to Omaha Friday morning and returned LATE Monday night. I went to visit the boyfriend's family for their "Christmas". As with any family occasion, the food was a'plenty. Luckily I had some healthier options like Chicken Tortilla soup (without the tortilla/rice that sometimes comes in that soup). I didn't really count points this weekend since I lost some of the control of making the food myself. BAD ELIZABETH. But I just weighed myself and I think I can say at least I didn't gain anything in the last week. Maintaining is just as important in this "game" as losing is. There will be those weeks that just don't go well, and there will also be incredible weeks that just seem to blow my mind (read my first blog about this).

So thanks for sticking with me! I have another weigh in tomorrow, I'm sort of nervous!!! I still have today to make a difference though, right?

1 comment:

  1. Better start saving your money as you are going to have to go out & buy some new clothes!!! Skinny girl!!

    ReplyDelete