Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 2 - Challenge

Today is the 2nd official day of the challenge that my Fiance and I have started... The winner will clearly be me!

So far today, I'd have to give my motivation a 10! I'm raring to go work out tonight, which I actually didn't do yesterday because of a storm. Long story short, I could go to the gym and get done right when tornado-type weather hits with rain and walk home in that, or I could walk the 1.5 miles home straightaway - so I skipped the gym. I figure the 1.5 mile walk is great (even though I'm training myself to do that after I work out anyways) as a form of exercise.

Food Diary:
Yesterday's Dinner: Salad with garbonzo beans, romaine lettuce, tomatos, hard boiled egg (whites) and olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
I also had an ice cream cone :) - Yummy, and worth it! My little treat!
Later I had a small handful of almonds

Breakfast (today): Light and Fit vanilla yogurt with fresh strawberries.
Snack: Banana
Lunch: Small handful of almonds, instant oatmeal
Snack: String Cheese

Dinner is TBA, probably will just have to write that stuff down tomorrow again!

----

Things going on other than being motivated and eating right, well there's the obvious stressors but I think things are going really well! I'm going to check out wedding venues in my college town this weekend, and hopefully set a date!!! Between you and me (and the world) I want to get this nailed down THIS weekend, better tell the Fiance to get his checkbook ready cuz we're making a deposit if things go as planned!!

Other wedding stuff, I have no idea how to plan for a certain number of guests! Honestly, I think we're going to have like 250-300 people show up. That's so nerve racking! Mostly because that's a lot of names to remember! More than anything I hate it when I can't remember one person's name out of a group of people, then when a new person joins our conversation I feel obliged to introduce and don't because I don't want to have the awkward "what was your name again" speech... sigh... I'll have to take pictures and study them at any showers that are held and such.

Any tips you have to remember names? I'm not going to use the Michael Scott method.

2 comments:

  1. Looks who is back!! Good luck on the Biggest Loser contest! I know you can do it! Although, sounds as though you are hardly eating anything at all! Are you not starving??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I'm eating enough, I just need more ideas and recipes... My food blog is super boring otherwise!

    ReplyDelete