Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Purple Eco-Confetti Party

I can't even tell you how excited I am to use this stuff at my our wedding... It's called Eco-Confetti and it's the new thing in weddings I guess.  My mom and I were talking about the typical things that people do when you're leaving the church and my original idea was to throw lavender, which would have been perfect because purple is our color (with white/black I guess) but couldn't do so because the church has rules about throwing actual flowers. 

Basically this stuff is what they use for movies when they want to create the look of snow falling.  Only they've obviously went and dyed this stuff many different colors!  It dissolves in water so let mother nature clean up after us!

SO EXCITED but slightly nervous it will be rainy on the wedding day and the water soluble confetti won't be used... cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment