Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Soldier Field Run Y'all!

Hey blog readers!  I have an announcement!

I am running in a 10 mile race on May 28th and the finish line is on the 50 yard line of SOLDIER FIELD where the Bears play! 

I just had to announce this because I just officially registered.  I can't wait to start training (I'm sort of serious here!). 

For the record, I'm not planning on getting a special time for this one, my only goal is to finish - not even to run non-stop because I'm positive there will be plenty of walking breaks!

LOVING LIFE!  How are you?

4 comments:

  1. I ran the Soldier Field 10 Miler a few years ago and it was so much fun!! (minus the intense knee pain I experienced). They closed down Lake Shore Drive and we ran on that instead of the path! You're gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO!! I'm officially jealous that you have so many more cool races there than we have here!!! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Good for you. Sounds like a fun challenge!! :)
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! congrats lady you'll do fabulously!

    ReplyDelete