Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ebay

In the past few weeks I've been getting my ebay purchase and selling "on".  Right now I'm bidding on the perfect number for my 90's themed bachelorette party.

Oh yeah, I had one of these back in 1991.

As usual I'm not going about this outfit in a very thoughtful way, because I also plan on wearing my super "chunky" shoes that I wore in 7th grade (1997).  So I'm just going to mix and match my 90's gear, I'm sure I'm going to look more like someone who should be shopping at wal-mart rather than a bachelorette on her "last night out" (please) with her friends!  But it's going to be a riot.

Bonus:  My mom found my stash of SCRUNCHIES oh and also a fannie pack.  Jealous?

PS:  I'll update you all if I win the hypercolor shirts!
Pss:  Yup, won the shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment