Monday, September 26, 2011

First Day Summary!

Back to work in Iowa!  It was bittersweet going back to work, I really was getting into a nice routine of making dinner and keeping the house clean!  But now it's back to work.  So today I started my new job!  It was seriously challenging for sure... basically my job is to confirm that the information that is going to be on the loan signing documents is accurate based on the information pulled from, oh a bajillion other resources. 

I honestly can't even remember what I did today but it was a lot!  From start to finish we were jam packed with learning their MS DOS software, which is COMPLICATED.  I mean that with all seriousness.  The system is complicated with twists and turns which I'm going to need to take some time to learn. 

To end the day I went to my first kickboxing class in a long time.  One of my favorite parts of group fitness classes is the music.  I know I've heard this before (I think DW recommended it) but I wanted to share this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tre0WtMB-dE
We did some hook punches to the "Touch my man again and I'ma **** you up" line, which I have to admit was kind of fun!

NOTE: If I have any boy readers, you WILL enjoy the video, I promise.

And for dinner I made some homemade pizza, which I like to call "Cheeszza" cuz I used 3 kinds of cheese (mozz, parm, and muenster).  It was yummy - but kind of disappointing because the crust wasn't really crispy.  WHAT DID I DO WRONG?

The husband is doing the dishes because I asked him to.  I love him.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard that song before.

    Tip: Cook your crust for a couple minutes before you add any toppings to it.

    ReplyDelete