Friday, September 23, 2011

Updates in my life!

Tomorrow morning State Farm is coming to my apartment to draw blood from me and the husband.  So for that reason I am not enjoying the Leinenkugel Oktoberfest Bier in my fridge at this very moment.  Tonight it's just the husband and me watching the Charlie Sheen Roast encore presentation.  YES!  Now that we've moved I don't have a DVR anymore and therefore didn't get to record it on Monday and watch it later. 

Speaking of which - once you go DVR you never go VCR again.  Does anyone use VHS tapes to record anymore?  Our new apartment has such amazing amenities such as FREE CABLE and as far as I'm concerned I don't care to call Mediacom to upgrade as I've had issues with cable companies in the past. 

This week I went to 2 workout classes at the gym.  A Group Power class and a Cardio Dance class.  I really enjoyed them both.  The Group Power because it's a resistance training class and an hour long but the way the class is structured you barely realize that an hour has passed since you're listening to good music and kind of/sort of making sure you're doing the moves correctly.  One intimidating factor is the push ups.  Whew, I don't know how to do those very well AT ALL!  I've lost a lot of strength since the wedding due to a lack of motivation (read: I've also gained weight which ticks me off) and I need to reset my goals and get back on track.  Of course I write this after having 2 helpings of Edy's Butterfinger ice cream.  HEAVENHELPME I can't resist it's peanut buttery temptations. 

The other class being a Cardio Dance party was unbelievably fun!  The moves really got me going and last night I had a dance off with another dude at a bar who was just so excited that he wasn't the only one dancing anymore we became best friends for about 10 minutes then about 5 other girls came up and I was like, "yeah - I started this dancing trend."  We all know that no one can get up and dance until SOMEONE ELSE is dancing.  Yeah, I was "someone else" last night and started the party.  YOU'RE WELCOME

Ugh, I was totally on track with writing something else that I thought would be blog worthy but the roast is starting and my brain has turned off. 

LOVE YOU!

1 comment: