Friday, January 16, 2015

18 Month Old Tinker!



Can someone please tell me what happened to my little newborn baby? He's doing this thing where he's getting bigger and bigger and I want to cry because I can't smush those little newborn cheeks of his anymore but then I want to cry again because he hugs me so hard that I can tell neither one of us want to let go.

When I dreamed of being a mother I never really thought about how him growing up within the first 18 months of his life would honestly move me to tears.








Yup, that's a different ladder there folks. No photoshop required. Nolan insisted that a ladder was how he wanted to remember his 18 month birthday and when we hid the white one he found the yellow one and tried (unsuccessfully) to move it to the photo shoot spot. Putting him without the prop simple meant that he left the photo shoot to run to the prop to climb it anyways, so yeah. That's what happened there. :)

Going forward you can expect that we'll have a family picture in the summer time around his birthday every year or maybe we'll try to shoot for early fall when the leaves are changing colors. Either way, I absolutely love our photographer and would recommend her to anyone.

Whenever the next kid comes around, I promise that I'll do the same sessions because I want any future kid to get equal representation of their childhood! 

1 comment:

  1. HE's SO ADORABLE!!! Love the outfits that got picked ;)

    ReplyDelete