Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Seattle Bound

This blog post is a long time overdue, but I wanted to congratulate my lil bro on getting engaged to someone I can't wait to call my sister :)

Christian listening to Emily tell the story of how they got engaged, I really like this pic of them!
So basically the exciting thing is that they're getting married in Seattle and that gives all (in my family) all the long overdue excuse to fly to Seattle for their wedding together! Instead of getting hotels individually we're renting a house for a week. From the pictures we saw, it looks like a really fun location and lots of stuff to do. And we'll have a kitchen so we don't have to go out to eat for every single meal!

Sure beats the Motel 6, amirite?
Since the gears have started turning, I have been just so excited to start planning... so naturally I had my eye on a certain flight for a few weeks and just the other day I swiped up 4 tickets in the front most rows, with an aisle seat preference. Brian, Nolan, my mom, and myself included. All flying nonstop from MSP to SEA!

Their wedding isn't for another... 200+ish days.... yeah I'm a planner. BUT I CAN'T WAIT!

Congratulations to Christian and Emily!!!

1 comment: