Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Busy Week

First of all, I should announce that a parade is going to be held in my honor for setting up my printer to print on 4.13x5.5" cardstock ON THE FIRST TRY. Seriously. That's some varsity level office work there. BOOM. And also....

I won an award.

Professional and Scientific Superior Service award winner right here, y'all. And a plaque to prove it. The award comes complete with a $1000 prize/bonus which I'll get on my next paycheck. That kind of makes up for the spending frenzy I've been on, yes?

It feels good to be recognized as a "superior" employee - even though I work with some amazing people so we're all "superior" *puts nose up in the air*

In other news, I'm really looking forward to my Seattle vacation with the fam. We are leaving in about 4 months and to prepare... I bought everyone a rain jacket!!! Including little man, who I also bought a pair of matching rain boots for.


He hates the boots to be honest, they're kind of stiff and probably just difficult to walk in. When I put them on him he went "ow, ow" which really doesn't make sense because if anything they're too big for him and he hadn't even set his feet on the floor at that point. So I had to kind of force him to embrace it. 

I feel like Lynn would have really enjoyed the boots. I could see him wearing them on the farm so his shoes don't get muddy, and of course thinking they're pretty darn cute. I mean, baby shoes! They're so TINY!



We're getting a lot of rain here this week. Maybe we'll get a lot of outdoor practice!

2 comments: