Tuesday, August 11, 2015

16w1d

Best Moments This Week: The "was that the baby moving?" feeling I've had a few times. A big thing this week is that we've decided for sure that I'm going to keep working after maternity leave. I've found a few options for daycare so we're just sorting through what we think would be best for the kiddos come April.

Total Weight Gain: You know what? I plead the 5th.

Maternity Clothes: Sometimes... mostly because it expands my wardrobe. But I fit into prematernity pants ok.

Symptoms: I'm actually feeling much better! Last update I was still getting quite sick so I suppose sometime between then and now I've been able to stomach a number of more foods which is been a huge relief.

Sleep: Sleeping really well, and not really having to get up a thousand times in the night to pee like I did with Nolan.

Food Cravings: Sour stuff. And salt water taffy. So sour salt water taffy is where it's at for me. But right now I wouldn't turn away a box of sour patch kids.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not as much stuff as before.

Movement: Mayyyyybe?

Stretch Marks: None

Gender Prediction: Ofda, that's the million dollar question. I'm guessing girl because I've felt so sick but I wouldn't be surprised (or disappointed) if we're having another boy.

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button In or Out?: In

Wedding Rings on or off?: On, and I have to say my nails look stunning right now! #handmodel

Happy or Moody?: Happyish

Purchases for baby: A new Lazy Boy recliner for the nursery. Last time I had a rickity rocking chair which was uncomfortable for nursing. I pleaded my case to Brian who didn't think it was that big of a deal that we sit in the chair that felt like it was going to turn to kindle underneath me when I sat down. This thing is heaven. It's soft, overstuffed, padded arm rests and comfy cozy. I can totally picture being able to nap on this during the newborn sleepless night stage.

Purchases for Momma: I think the recliner totally counts for this as well.

Miss Anything?: Definitely beer and wine still.

Looking forward to: Wedding in Seattle! Going on Nolan's first ever flight! Seeing the whole fam! And finding out the sex of the baby!!!!

Derpy Bump Pic:

1 comment: