Thursday, August 27, 2015

4 Months!

I have to say, for a lot of reasons this pregnancy is just going by so much faster than when I was pregnant with Nolan. He's the ultimate distraction, I'm telling ya.

This morning I was getting into work and I was like "what day is it?" and remembered it's the 27th... which means (since my due date is on the 25th) that I'm 4 months pregnant now - officially! 18 weeks and some change too.

Compared to when I was pregnant with Nolan, I am not memorizing the fruit of the week as closely. I'm not looking at the individual progresses in development as closely either. It's kind of a relief in a way because when I was pregnant with Nolan there were many days that I thought I was going to go insane.

So here I am in yet another bump pic:
18 weeks 1 day (I think)
So even though I say this pregnancy has been going fast, I still do get scared sometimes. I don't feel as much movement as I feel like I felt with Nolan at this time. This leads to a lot of doppler uses! Nolan now calls the doppler "baby" and wants to use the ultrasound gel and use the doppler on me. Spoiler Alert: He's not really good at it yet. He really would rather play with the gel after using the wand to touch my stomach.

Lately my morning sickness has been better although I did throw up for no freaking reason on Saturday...

I'm still leaning towards the possibility that this is a girl because of the sickness I'm feeling. Only 12 days left of not knowing if we're having a son or a daughter!

It's almost like I should just appreciate each day of not knowing because we will know for the rest of our lives... but it's also like COME ON. I'm so excited to find out!

The countdown continues...

1 comment: