Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hmmm...

I have an idea for a new business. Basically - I go to goodwill and buy alllllllll of their glass pieces. Take them to my "store" which essentially is just shelves upon shelves of breakables, and about 10-20 feet from the breakables is a brick wall.

You take whichever glass piece you think would be the most satifying to smash and you throw it against the wall. You do this over and over again until somehow you feel "better" and you go home and then cry into your pillow while someone else cleans up after your mess.

That's totally healthy for me to want this place to be real, right?

2 comments:

  1. Tell me where this store will be - I'll be your first customer!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should also offer sledge hammers and used appliances.

    ReplyDelete