Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My Fiverr Report

Ever had a picture that has something that you wish were changed?

Like this perfect picture I have of me and ~5 month old Nolan... it would be perfect if it weren't for that binky leash!


I look good, Nolan is totally adorable (what else is new). But that binky is kind of taboo as far as "perfect pictures" go. No respectable mother would put a binky in her son's mouth (I laugh at those people who say such silly things). So to appease their annoying ramblings I paid a whopping $5 for this:


I have to admit, my thumb/hand looks a little weird. But if you're not paying that close of attention - you're looking more at our smiling faces and not the binky leash hanging down from your son's shirt.

OMG I just want to hug that little boy! He's gotten so big since then...

1 comment: