Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The CUTEST thing!

This morning as I was getting ready it was a "one thing after another" that kept getting me from actually leaving on time.

I finally was getting everything put together and realized I forgot something in the bathroom. I left Nolan in his room to play with a book he just found and by the time I returned he was gone. So I went to the master bedroom and bathroom and back down the hall to the other bathroom. I was in a white hot panic mode wondering where this boy had gone!

I returned to his bedroom again and thought to look behind the crib when I noticed that his entire lower body was exposed but just his head was covered by the curtain.

Yup, that green curtain right there... so just his face was covered.
It was without a doubt just a cutest thing!

So I felt relieved and played along with him giving my usual "where's Nolan?" until his little head peaked out from underneath.

It's one of those moments where I'm going to have to rely on my brain for the memory of that picture because of course it all happened so fast that there was no way I could capture it on my phone!

1 comment: