Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Paging Dr. Google

First of all, I'm exhausted today...

I woke up this morning thinking I need some coffee so I got me my regular DD medium coffee with sugar. They done messed it up or something because it was NOT the DD coffee I've grown to know and love. The magic wasn't there... so that was disappointing. I tried drinking it and in the morning it was meh but after lunch it was downright Starbucksy.

I'm currently at 19 days until my due date but within the 3 weeks prior to my due date that everyone pretty much would say my baby is safe. So to me that means it really could be any day now that baby decides to show up.

In comes the symptoms...

So I went over to another office on campus to pick up these EXTREMELY heavy banner stands and then wheel them across campus. They have wheels, thank goodness, but it's like I was pulling a body behind me. Super heavy weight, but on wheels. Anyways, what should happen? Painful contraction? Braxton hicks... maybe? It was painful though and different than my regular BHCX (braxton hicks contractions for future reference). It happened several times while pulling this thing behind me and I honestly was getting excited! These weren't like gas pains or anything, the pain was all local to the reeg where contractions would be felt so I of course had to call upon Dr. Google.

And so it begins...

I googled "difference between BHCX and real labor" and "what do contractions feel like?" because I can't remember yesterday let alone 2.5 years ago when I had Nolan.

Annnnnyways... that's fun.

Note to self: Make sure Brian starts carrying his phone on him during the day. I texted him about the fake contractions over 2 hours ago and he hasn't responded yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment