Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dresses

Ok, so I'm no fashionista... or facist (fashist) as Joey Tribiani would call me. But I've gotta start talking about my wedding dress. Here are a few that I really like and would like to try on next weekend.
There is something about this fluffy bottom that I really like... I'm sure that "fluffy bottom" is the exact fashion term for this wedding dress... gown. I don't know why but the word "gown" totally is annoying to me! Wedding DRESS.

Other styles I like but am too tired to look for pictures:
-flowy, no "fluff", but I also dig the fluff
-A-line, something with a little shape I guess
What I don't like are the big poofy Ball Gown (those can be called gowns) cuz they're too, .... (5 minute pause while thinking for the right word) awkward? That doesn't quite capture it. I guess in my mind the ball gown would be awkward to dance in, like how are you supposed to "get low" and "to the window and to the wall" if you've got this like 8 foot diameter dress surrounding you all day?
That's my fashion advice, take it with two grains of salt and call me in the morning.

1 comment: