Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Sims 3 for Wii - A Review

I am not an overly critical person. I typically give rave reviews for the things that I know and love:
-The most recent Harry Potter movie
-Any and all episodes of Lost (yes, even the finale)
-Camelbak water bottles, they DON'T spill people!

That being said I highly recommend that you go out and buy The Sims 3 for Wii! At least try it out, especially if you've ever played the PC version.

I haven't played the Sims 2 or 3 on the PC so I don't know how different it is to the current PC versions, but I do really like the fact that you can walk through the entire town. It's very interactive! You can also get "cab rides" to any place you need to go as well.

As with previous versions, you can set a lifetime achievement goal at the creation of your Sim, these goals are diverse including become a rock star, be a jack of all trades, or in my case raise 3 kids to their teens. Let's be honest, it's fun to make the Sims fall in love and procreate. I wish I had some screen shots of my current Sim! She already has 3 kids by 2 different daddies. They were MARRIED too! I live a scandelous virtual life. My problem was the guys I would meet on the street were all married so I figured what the heck, I'll just cause some drama.

I had a fight with the wife of baby daddy #1, and won!

The drama is hilarious, the interaction promts get even more funny when you insult someone's appearance and they get offended and your relationship turns to enemies!

I insist that you buy or rent this game! Make sure you have the nunchuck extention for the Wii controler :)

No comments:

Post a Comment