Monday, November 22, 2010

Wedding Nightmare

I think it's only fair that I extend my nightmares to the blogger community, if not for your amusement but for mine in about 9 months.

Last night I had ANOTHER wedding nightmare, granted these nightmares are few and far between but I'm pretty sure that there's going to be more and more of these to come especially as the wedding date gets closer.

So my dream involved my wedding day and everything going wrong, which is pretty typical. In this instance I was looking everywhere for my dress and I couldn't find it! I guess it was really far away because in my dream I was running and running to find it and my mom told me that it would take "45 days to run there". This is while my reception is going on so my biggest concern is that I'm the host of this party and I'm not even there having fun!

Well also, good 'ol fiance decided that it's appropriate to wear gym shorts and an old college t-shirt to the reception. I begged him to change and he finally did.

It was so dumb. It was really dumb.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment