Thursday, November 25, 2010

Seating Arrangement Cards

So Fiance and I decided that since we're doing a plated dinner we're going to do assigned seating... now don't be scared, it's not like I'm seating you next to the smelly kid in class like what happened in 3rd grade.

So my point is, how COOL is this idea for a seating arrangment layout!

I seriously LOVE this look, the background is a mosaic of the city which I was thinking would be fun to do of Chicago and really copy this idea. Other ideas of course would be some awesome ISU mosaic but I'm kind of getting nervous that my wedding is going to turn to some ISU orientation or something for incoming freshman... thus I must draw my distinction.

The color of the paper surrounding each picture designates the food preference for that individual which would make things easier for the waitstaff. I honestly love this idea and plan to "borrow" it from Squirrly. Squirrly, if you ever read this, please know that I'm borrowing this idea because I think SO HIGHLY of you :) Your hair was so cute too!

I digress... and much to my future husband's resistance, we will be doing a seating arrangement because dammit I'm the bride(zilla).

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! Very useful adѵice in thiѕ particulаr post!
    It's the little changes that make the most significant changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

    Here is my web site :: cheap party pills

    ReplyDelete