Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Green Pimp - A Short Film


Hey bloggers!  As promised I have the link to the short film I was in.  There is good news and bad news, the GOOD news is that you get to see me play a prostitute, the bad news is you have to register to watch the film play.  The great news is that you can vote for "my" movie and if "my" movie gets enough votes those behind the film get a chance to have it played at Cannes Film Festival.  Yes THAT Cannes.  I will state this, forever and again that this was one of the funnest things I've ever done! 


Forgive the goofy face, but it's hard to get a good one when you're chewing gum, just sayin'

2 comments:

  1. omg its hilarious! i love it - nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can't believe I sent it to my Mom and Dad to watch... it's a little gross but totally funny!

    ReplyDelete