Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SNOW DAY!

So my dear friends... yesterday afternoon the snow began to fall...

 
This is a picture of the snow at night time using my flash.  I thought it looked really pretty!
 
 Overnight I had a dream that the snow magically melted and when I rushed to the window I saw green grass and leaves on the trees.  This was obviously not the case!

 I had the energy of a little kid on a snow day!  I had the fiance take a picture of me doing a snow angel in the snow that, at that point, had been at least 14" deep!

 The snow felt so comfortable because I was all cozy in my big comfy coat and fluffy warm boots!

 I'm pretending to be cold.  It's actually not THAT cold out, but it's definitely snowy!  I like how the snow just about gets up to wear the bottom of my coat ends! 
 The fruits of my labor... the snow angel!
I loved it so much I even brought some snow in with me!

How is everyone else enjoying their weather?  Any other snow days out there?

3 comments:

  1. I had to go jump in the snow too! It's too much fun. No snow day for me though - a work from home day. Work should probably be in quotations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live near St. Louis and all the snow somehow missed us (we got like 2 inches)!! I was very disappointed! I would have been running and playing out in it had it made it here. I heard my old stomping ground (Gurnee IL) got 28 inches of snow!!! sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are enjoying the snow! It sure looks beautiful and fun. I grew up in Utah with tons of snow and now in Oregon, I don't really miss it! But I love to see pics of snow!! ;)

    Have a great day!!
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete